Call For Papers (CFP)
HITBSecConf series is a deep-knowledge technical conference.
Talks that discuss new and never before seen attack and defense methods are of more interest than a subject that has been covered several times before. Summaries not exceeding 1250 words should be submitted (in plain text format) to us through our online CFP system for review and possible inclusion in the programme.
Each accepted submission will entitle the speaker(s) to accommodation for 3 nights / 4 days and travel expense reimbursement up to EUR1200.00 per speaking slot
Conferences open for submission:
- Round #1 selection: 1st week February 2015
- Round #2 selection: 1st Week of March 2015
Submissions will be evaluated in 2 rounds. If all slots are filled in the first selection round, we will close CFP early so DON'T DELAY SUBMITTING!
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cloud Security
- File System Security
- 3G/4G/WIMAX Security
- SS7/GSM/VoIP Security
- Security of Medical Devices
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Smartphone / MobileSecurity
- Smart Card and Physical Security
- Network Protocols, Analysis and Attacks
- Applications of Cryptographic Techniques
- Side Channel Analysis of Hardware Devices
- Analysis of Malicious Code / Viruses / Malware
- Data Recovery, Forensics and Incident Response
- Hardware based attacks and reverse engineering
- Windows / Linux / OS X / *NIX Security Vulnerabilities
- Next Generation Exploit and Exploit Mitigation Techniques
- NFC, WLAN, GPS, HAM Radio, Satellite, RFID and Bluetooth Security
If your presentation is short listed for inclusion into the conference program, a technical white paper must also be provided for review (3000 - 5000 words).
We do not accept product or vendor related pitches. If you would like to showcase your company's products or technology at HITB Haxpo (which also has it's own set of speaking slots), please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a sponsorship kit