HITB+ CyberWeek 2020 - Virtual Edition
18 Nov 2020 - 19 Nov 2020
Red Team Village (https://redteamvillage.org) is a community driven combat readiness platform for Adversarial attack simulation, Red teaming tactics and Offensive security operations. We have been organizing workshops, talks, demonstrations, open discussions, Capture the flag challenges (CTF) and other exercises at Cyber Security conferences for the past 4 years.
Red Team Village at HITB+CyberWeek this year will be a Virtual Village taking place on the 18th and 19th of November, 2020 in the GST time zone. The submissions can be 60 minute talks or 120 minute hands-on workshops.
CFP Submission Period
26 Sep 2020 - 31 Oct 2020, (GMT+05:30) Mumbai
The talks/workshops must be focused on Offensive cyber security operations, red teaming, blue teaming and other offensive subjects and research. If you have come up with a new TTPs or cyber defense tactics please feel to share the same. As the village name suggests we focus more into attack simulation and red teaming related subjects and research.
We're looking for talks that cover a wide range of topics including:
- Innovative attack / defense strategies
- Adversarial attack simulation tactics and red teaming Red Teaming / Blue Teaming / Purple teaming Offensive/defensive Tools, techniques and procedures Offensive OSINT and Social Engineering Software/Hardware exploitation
- SCADA, OT and Critical Infrastructure
- Security monitoring, SoC and blue team tactics
- Web Application/Application exploitation
- Offensive Cloud Security
- Incident Response
- Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting
- Malware, bots and C2 building and modification
- Red team/Blue team infrastructure Automation
Everything Else - Above are some suggested topics that loosely align with the theme, but being an open community we consider all talk subjects related to hacking or offensive cyber security. If your talk doesn't fit in one of these topics don't worry, the suggested themes are just a starting point. We will let you know our comments after reviewing your CFP. Red Team Village doesn’t place any restrictions on topic, unless it’s related to adversaries and defenders. However, we requests something specific as well as general. We want new, creative and cool content with respect to offensive cyber security.
30 minutes, 60 minutes
- 1 x VIP pass to HITB CyberWeek Virtual (a normal conference ticket is valued at USD499 which gets you access to all tracks, labs, talks and more)
- Access to HITB Networking Platform (this allows you to meet with event speakers, other attendees, Red Team Village members as well as companies looking to hire)
- Red Team Village Speaker Badge
- Red Team Village Speaker Tshirt
- Other Speaker Goodies
- Slides and presentation videos will be showcased in redteamvillage.org website and social media profiles
- Lots of love and respect from the security community.
Note: Please drop us an email or connect us via Discord if you have any questions. (Discord: https://redteamvillage.org/discord