Virtual / Online, Netherlands
27 May 2021 - 28 May 2021
Taking place on the 27th & 28th of May 2021, this will be a FULLY VIRTUAL EVENT.
The first round of accepted speakers will be announced in March. As always, do follow @HITBSecConf or search #HITB2021AMS on Twitter for the latest event updates.
Event website: https://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2021ams/
CFP Submission Period
01 Jan 2021 - 28 Feb 2021, (GMT+01:00) Amsterdam
Talks that discuss new and never before seen attack and defense methods are of more interest than a subject that has been covered several times before. Summaries not exceeding 5000 words should be submitted (in plain text format) to us through our online CFP system for review and possible inclusion in the programme.
We're looking for talks that cover a wide range of topics including:
- AI/Machine Learning
- Automotive Security
- Blockchain / Smart contracts
- Bug Hunting / Exploitation Techniques
- Cloud Computing / Edge Computing
- Electronics & Micro Controller Hackery
- Computer Forensics & Incident Response
- Hardware / Embedded Reverse Engineering
- Home Automation / Smart Home Security
- Malware / APT
- 3G/4G/5G/Mobile Comms
- Quantum Computing
- Red / Blue / Purple Teaming
- RFiD, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC & Other Wireless Techology
- SCADA, OT and Critical Infrastructure
- Sidechannel Analysis
Note: We are selecting only 12 talks for the main track and 6 lab sessions over the 2-day conference.
60 minutes, 120 minutes (HITB Labs)
- HITB speaker swag
- USD500 honorarium for talk submissions that include a whitepaper
- USD500 honorarium for lab submissions (hands-on 120-min sessions)
Note: Whitepaper submissions are due by the 30th of April in order to be eligible to receive the honorarium